Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Bob Library of
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
On June 8th the IRS stripped nearly 275,000 organizations of their tax exempt status. Combing the list one sees the names of familiar chapters, chambers, associations and foundations.
Small tax-exempt organizations whose gross receipts are normally $25,000 or less may be required to electronically submit Form 990-N, also known as the e-Postcard.