Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
Cooperatives Tools Articles
COOPS AS TOOLS
Co-operative skills and motivation
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that a workforce, team, or any other group of people will perform better when it is motivated. But how do you go about motivating people? In the world of motivation, there is a theory that unpicks how to get the most from your workers, volunteers, or members called the “Hygiene- Motivation Theory” developed by Fredrick Herzberg and published in “The Motivation to Work” in 1959.
Is micromanagement impacting your association’s success?
If your board of directors struggles with developing a plan for their community and spends more time focusing on how things get done rather than generating results, the policy governance model may be for you,