Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
Who Runs the Cooperative Business?
When you buy a car, there are key considerations in doing so — the right vehicle (make, price, options, and color), the right financing (affordability, interest rate, terms, and length), and the right sales job (sales person’s honesty, believability, and pressure). When the parts all come together, it’s the right time to buy.