Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
Cheat Sheet Topics
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
Let me address your responsibilities as the nominating committee. The bylaws state that you are to identify, evaluate and recommend qualified candidates to serve on our Board. As chairman I take that responsibility very seriously; your input will effect our organization in the short and (very) long term.
Use this list of questions for a discussion between the president-elect and the chief staff person to ensure smooth communications and understands from the onset. Break it down into general communications, committee involvement, travel preferences and calendar requirements.