Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
Cheat Sheet Topics
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
Most boards are elected by the membership or appointed to represent chapters or constituent groups. Directors are seated to fulfill the responsibilities of governance on behalf of the members – a fiduciary duty1.
Directors know whether or not they are fulfilling their governance responsibilities. Given a board self-evaluation form, how would they check off the boxes?