Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
Cheat Sheet Topics
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
Risk Management Discussion
A discussion with the Board for improving understanding and outcomes. Use a grading scale of A (Excellence) to F (Failing.) Highest possible score = 65.
Should I Accept an Invitation to Serve on the Board? In membership organizations, the board of directors is charged with governance. Directors are expected to fulfill their fiduciary duties in representing the profession and advancing the mission.