Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
America benefits from volunteers serving on more than 1.5 million board directors. The board has a responsibility to govern according to state and federal laws and governing documents.
After attending a few meetings, directors will gain an ear for the more powerful statements at the table compared to feeble phrases.
The purpose of an agenda is to ensure a meeting will be conducted in an orderly manner and that discussions will lead to results. With an agenda, conversations stay on track, and the meeting should end on time.
The importance of maintaining order and advancing the issues of the meeting benefit greatly from relying on Rules of Order.