Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
The sample Chapter Affiliation Agreements are provided by associations. The documents may help in preparing, comparing and contrasting chapter agreements in other associations.
Recruiting and hiring a chief staff executive is one of the most important functions performed by the governing board of an association. Serious as it is, more often than not, search committees and governing boards frequently move ahead with insufficient discussion and understanding of the unique aspects of association management. This process in associations is clearly different than in most other businesses.
There are nearly 2 million nonprofit organizations in the USA. The principles of free enterprise, small business, innovation, consensus and compromise are bolstered by nonprofits. Much of the greatness of America can be traced to nonprofit organizations and their boards.