Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
CERT Work Supply Kits
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
Emergency supply storage
Some families prefer to store their emergency supplies in one location. Choose a place in your home which would be relatively safe in time of an earthquake (such as a closet or under a bed). The perishable supplies will remain stable longer if stored in a cool, dark location.
Items to have at work
Have you ever thought of what you would do if an over whelming emergency or disaster struck during working or commuting hours? Prepare now for what is likely to happen! The following is a list of items to consider when building 72-hour kits and a hint or two about maintenance. Many offices have Child Day Care Centers. Don’t forget the kids when planning and building your office kits!
Personal Workplace Disaster Supplies Kit
For the workplace, where you might be confined for several hours, or perhaps overnight, the following supplies are recommended.