Universe of Information
Stored in this Portal
Portal Library of
CERT Hazmat Disaster
- Personal and professional goals achievement
- Improved personal leadership, including work / life balance
- Increased accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- Better systems for priority management
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS INCIDENTS
Hazardous materials are substances that because of their chemical nature, pose a potential risk to life, health, or property if they are released or used improperly.
Damaged or Unusable Hazardous Chemicals at Businesses
Products labeled with words such as POISON, DANGER, WARNING or CAUTION contain hazardous chemicals. Materials used in business activity, manufacturing or maintenance may have hazardous characteristics. They may be TOXIC, EXPLOSIVE, IGNITABLE OR CORROSIVE.
Home Chemical Safety
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this booklet, the American Red Cross assumes no liability of any kind for its accuracy or completeness, or for additional or changed information subsequent to the date the information contained herein was submitted for publication.